Rotax Challenger 180 vs Speedster 200

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my memory serves....it's time (weather permitting) for you to start: "cruising, beaching, drinking, repeat" Seriously, congrats on the purchase, Happy Boating!

Very soon. First it's time for titling, registering, and insuring.

Took her on her maiden voyage today; about 50 miles up and down the intracoastal. Love this fun little boat. A bit too chilly and windy for the wife. Near the inlet it was real soupy, 1-2ft swells and whitecaps. Regardless, had a blast!

On a crappy note, the throw cushion I bought seems to have bled color on to some of the vinyl. I've been scrubbing away but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. I've tried Starbrite vinyl cleaner, dish soap, even a little simple green. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Took her on her maiden voyage today; about 50 miles up and down the intracoastal. Love this fun little boat. A bit too chilly and windy for the wife. Near the inlet it was real soupy, 1-2ft swells and whitecaps. Regardless, had a blast!

On a crappy note, the throw cushion I bought seems to have bled color on to some of the vinyl. I've been scrubbing away but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. I've tried Starbrite vinyl cleaner, dish soap, even a little simple green. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Dawn dish soap and a mr clean magic eraser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back