Rotax 787 - How running it outside the hull?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottorem1

Hello

Rotax 787 from a GSX 1996 (1 Hull / 2 Enginges)

I would like to set up a small test and working center in the garage for my engines. How could I solve this in a simple and good way?

- I have a second electrical box / second hand but without key
- How to solve the problem with the key?

Does anyone already have such a working space o can help me with adicional tipps?

(My goal is, to use each season one engine. So I can work during the winter on the other engine)

Thanks for your help!

Just program another key using buds or cando. Build a steel engine mount frame to put the complete motor on and exhaust system, connect fuel lines to an extra can, use a hose for cooling line. Pretty simple project but not sure what it accomplishes since an engine running without load is very different than running with a load.

Just program another key using buds or cando. Build a steel engine mount frame to put the complete motor on and exhaust system, connect fuel lines to an extra can, use a hose for cooling line. Pretty simple project but not sure what it accomplishes since an engine running without load is very different than running with a load.
Hello Ski-doo
Thank you
To program another key is not so simple - I am in Switzerland and there are no dealers nearbay. Any tipps about programming?
Rest I have allready done less or more you wrote.
thanks again

Thanks for the generous offer. Unfortunately, the postage costs are very expensive. It won't be worth it. I will have to look for a partner in Europe Thanks again for the offer

Probably just easier to buy a Candoo so you can do it yourself. Also can use for diagnostic stuff later also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back