Restoring Plastic On Storage Compartment

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Cable_Guy

Decided to take a shot at restoring the plastic on my 1995 seadoo speedster twin Rotax

Turned out great cant believe how easy it was with the heat gun took me 20 mins

One of the throttle levers for the second engine is a little loose when push it up wants to fall back on its own i took the assemble out and the nut is tight holding the throttle cable assembly but seems to still have some slack to it anyone know how I tighten that up just a pinch :D at idle position there is some slack in the cable looks like need to tighten up the throttle cable

Looks awesome. I bought a heat gun last night to donthe same to my faded 95 XP. And tips or tricks to advise?
just go slow and dont stay in one spot too long with the gun its better to come back at it for a second run with the gun and do it outside not in the garage so you not breathing in the plastic fume :p is really easy just keep gun like maybe 3 inch away from plastic is what I did. The gun i used had 5 heat setting i was using #4 pretty hot so didnt take very long did 2 passes.

Back