Replacing Vinyl Trim

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleDoo

Hey everyone, First post here but have done tons of reading and learning! I Bought a 2005 4 tec Speedster and noticed there is no trim around the center console and their is a gap about half an inch big I would like to close this up to prevent any damage from occurring. I've found the part number I need:
On the sea do parts picker hull 1 diagram and its
Part 26 # 204050042 Trim (white) but cannot find any websites selling this part.

Does anyone know where I can find this, Or an alternative I can use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If Partzilla dont have it you are going to have a hard time finding it. I have come across this problem looking for parts for my 2007. Watch Ebay to get it used.

I figured :( I've found most of the other parts I've needed or replacement non OEM parts with help of these forums but I'm stuck at this trim as I don't have the original so I'm not quite sure what to look for when trying to find something non OEM if anyone has any suggestions that would be much appreicated!

Try putting "white vinyl t molding" into Google image search and look for something with the same profile, then check the dimensions in the specs. I am sure this is standard stuff Seadoo bought somewhere not unique to this boat. I think I have the same part on my Challenger I can maybe get a photo of the profile and the dimensions for you.

Yes there is a company called vintage parts they have 37 in stock right now, however they only sell to businesses so I asked them which local shops they worked with near me and then contacted them and them order the trim for me! Im just awaiting the part any day now.

Yes there is a company called vintage parts they have 37 in stock right now, however they only sell to businesses so I asked them which local shops they worked with near me and then contacted them and them order the trim for me! Im just awaiting the part any day now.
Their website is not easy.....please let me know how that turned out. May i can contact your dealer and he will ship to me.

I have the trim that’s specified. It’s not correct. Ended up using a black substitute from west marine. I also think I’ve located white not. It’s a fairly big job to get both sides apart and clean everything up. Let me know if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back