Recommendation on rocker switches for 2008 Challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
are they worn out or not working? I bought some on Amazon and went to replace but the wiring has been a pain, didn't go in how the instructions said. also found half of my non working were easily fixed by pulling apart and cleaning the corrosion off the contact points with rubbing alcohol. If working and worn I know others have bought replacement rockers.

Here are the switches I added for underwater lights. and cabin leds,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08P5PJT8C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Yes,,,,sometimes,you can take them apart,,,go slowly so you can keep the correct orientation of the rocker on the contact and correct orientation of the spring.

Yes,,,,sometimes,you can take them apart,,,go slowly so you can keep the correct orientation of the rocker on the contact and correct orientation of the spring.

Good call out. The little springs were a pain, I wasn’t expecting them to pop out. From both sides, took some trial and error to get back in the right spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back