Rebuilding 657x

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

robin savell lloyd

I am kind of lost as it has been more than 1 year since I disassembled this engine. It seems as if I have a few more parts than what I need. If you have any suggestions I am sure I could use them as I am at a loss. Thanks in advanced for all the help. After all the problems that I encountered with the kubota diesel I just rebuilt it sure would be nice to do this one without any Complications :stupid::rofl:

Attachments

• kubota and seadoo 001.jpg
    kubota and seadoo 001.jpg
    765 KB · Views: 12
  • kubota and seadoo 004.jpg
    kubota and seadoo 004.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 18
  • kubota and seadoo 002.jpg
    kubota and seadoo 002.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 8
  • kubota and seadoo 003.jpg
    kubota and seadoo 003.jpg
    722.9 KB · Views: 19
  • kubota and seadoo 005.jpg
    kubota and seadoo 005.jpg
    720.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
Since no one seems to be able to figure this one out I went and asked my wife what she thought [ she seems to have a answer for every thing] She said that it was a nasty mess and to wash it down with the water hose and some dawn at least it will look beter and then I might be able to see what is underneath all that nasty grease. So I am going to taking her addvice but I may hit it with the old presure washer also. :confused:

Wow" I guess the wife was right, dawn does take the grease out of your way. I was also impressed when she told me that the lemon pledge would make it shine. best of all my shop smells like lemons now. :)

Attachments

• SEADOO PAINT 002.jpg
    SEADOO PAINT 002.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 23
  • SEADOO PAINT 001.jpg
    SEADOO PAINT 001.jpg
    618 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back