Radio Shack Beeper

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the Tip... just bought 10. (shipping was the same as 5, so why not :) )

edit.... I have a store about a mile from my office, so when I ran out for errands a few minutes ago I stopped in, price is still $8 in the store and they do not price match on that item.

JUST a FYI so nobody wastes a trip to a store to save shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! I think I'm going to hit my local Shacks to clear them out. Yes, I have several Shacks in my area. Oh, and no shipping!

Great, I'll see if they price match. Everyone else does.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

thanks for the tip... Just bought 10. (shipping was the same as 5, so why not :) )

edit.... I have a store about a mile from my office, so when i ran out for errands a few minutes ago i stopped in, price is still $8 in the store and they do not price match on that item.

Just a fyi so nobody wastes a trip to a store to save shipping.

he tried [MENTION=57920]racerxxx[/MENTION]

Just order them online. I'm sure you'll spend the $7 shipping in that gas hog you drive anyways. Lol. Click click, arrived. Love online shopping

I just got a gas sipper. I got my free 86 Ford Ranger running after sitting almost 6 years. So I should be killing it in the gas department this summer. Heck, 11mpg is killing it compared to 10.

Ok, I'll just order online.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I tired the radio shack unit. Doesn't have the same level as the oem Floyd bell from Ohio.
I prefer the oem one with its excessive db level haha

Rob

Tested that wiring. 80 db is still not as loud as the factory 130 db coming from the Floyd bell unit.
Not that I care too much about it being oem but I have mine in hull now under steering area, not in handlebar pad. I like it loud,

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back