R&D Power Filter Vs Vtech Cold Air Intake

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

chucke.b

I posted this on Greenhulk as well.. but thought I would get some feedback here as well.
Just bought the R&D power filter and I thought it was the one that mounts behind the knee pads ( putting a hole in the top deck ).

I just cant see how the R&D filter does much good when the filter is mounted under the deck.. in the engine compartment.

Do any of you run any of these filters and what are your thoughts on them? Are you seeing much improvement with them ? better sound ?

Im about to get the Vtune for my Spark and I just installed the WORX rear exhaust kit as well.

Thanks in advance !

Chuck B20140622_192117_resized.jpg
20140712_003721_resized.jpg

Attachments

• avator_resized.jpg
    avator_resized.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
I had the pieces custom painted by a body shop. The color is HOT PINK Pearl. I wanted to make it look more like fiberglass rather then plastic.

I personally do not see that the Cold Intake or Exhaust is Really doing a Whole Lot when compared to the amount of $$$$$ you are spending?
Having had 14 Sea Doo,s in 25 Years the percentage of $$ Spent per the amount of Performance Gain Has hit a "All Time Low?" on the Spark and I think this is BRP,s Plan?

Back