QUESTION ON OIL INJECTION

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI forum, been away for a while with an illness, back on my feel and getting my Seadoos ready for another year, my question is, there is a vent valve on the engine case that goes up to the rave valve lines connects to a T and then onward to the throttle body airbox, my question is, this line provides oil to the two nozzles inside the airbox, does the pressure inside that balance shaft chamber push oil to the airbox, or does the vacuum of the airbox pull injection oil into these nozzles ? appreciate being back.

No, the rave valve hose has nothing to do with the oil injection.

The oil pump pumps oil into the intake manifold and the compressor, not the air box. They are unrelated.

ok im a little confused i have attached a couple of schematics from the manual, and highlighted the parts in question, ive traced the oil lines and cant find one connecting to the airbox, only to the 4 ports on the case with the brass check valves, any help appreciated

in questionoil 2.PNGvent valve.PNGoil 2.PNGvent valve.PNGoil 2.PNGvent valve.PNGoil 2.PNG

Those are air and vacuum lines not oil injection.

What you are seeing on the air box is a fitting to spray fogging oil. Which you should be doing after every ride religiously.

10-4 i see that now and makes sense, thank you for taking the time to explain it for me, these DI's are a tough one to learn, for a two stroke they are quite complex,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back