question for the 3d owners

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_cox

ok the more and more i look at them, the more i want one!!!!

what do you guys like about them? what do you not like (aside from the lean)

i havent looked but what kinda aftermarket support is there?

I only took mine out once, it was really freaking cold (January). Supposed to be 85 this weekend, so will try to take it out and report back.

cool

from looking at them i think i would ride vert and moto and the most, im interested in hearing about their stability in vert, and over all comfort

ive ridden my buddies SXR and my other buddies SJ, so i know how a real stand up is, very sensitive to weight distribution

Just came back after a day at the lake. Got to ride the 3D for a few hours today. All you need to know that it is the funnest ski out there. Hands down. Handles like a dream. I fell in the water twice, both at low speeds (yes, tipped over to the right). My friends said it was the funnest ski they have been on as well.

I heard some people on the internet say it that the 3D is slow. I don't think they ever ridden one. It is quick and has good top end. Don't know how fast I was going, but I never felt like I needed more power. If anything, unless the water was super smooth, I didn't go full speed.

Fun, fun, fun. I can't wait to take it out again soon.

The all rounder Ski.

Hi, I bought my ski after been used to the old Kawazaki X2's had a good few of them. The 3d can be used as a motorcross bike without the dirt an hard impact when falling off. I tried the pole riding position and found it hard work no fun.
The cart seat I dont like, as Im a North Sea rider and like plenty air time.
The cart seats fine when the Wife wants to play on it. Dont want to get rid of it
and my son who's 12 cant wait till he's 14 so as he ca ride it.
Mines the 3D di 947 motor one. Nearly keeps up with 1500 supercharged ski's.
due to its weight advantages.

3254_79001106622_636321622_1898387_3158902_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back