PWC repairs in GTA?(Toronto)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Outdoor Power Equipment, 61 Gueplh St. Georgetown, Platinum Certified BRP.
Have used them with no problems, did what they said and on time.

Just an update; this place is closed. Their web page is still up but they have closed their doors.

I've had good results from Leatherdale Marine in Orillia. It's only 1.5 hrs up the 400. I used to deal with Sturgeon Point Marina in Wasaga, but found them too expensive and always backed up by 2 weeks. At Leatherdale in Orillia, I actually talk to the mechanic who works on my boat. We discuss the issues and repairs and he spends time with me on the phone and in person. Try calling Sturgeon Point and asking to speak to the mechanic... they wont let you. The other suggestion is to do a quick search on Kijiji for Seadoo mechanics, as I know there are several that work privately or out of their home, and can provide you references and lower hourly rates. Depends what work you need to do.

I know a great place. www.performancerecreation.ca They are located north of Orillia on HWY 11. They have a great team. They have done work on boats for me past and present and have no complaints. Glen McEachern is the owner. I always have been able to rely on them and they have never let me down.

York Region and GTA residents, found a great mechanic in Aurora. http://www.racetechpowersports.com.
Same day service, honest and reasonably priced. Not a big shop but he works on all model late into the evening this time of year. talk to Mark and let him know you found out about his shop on the Seadooforums

I used to drive 30mins to Uxbridge Motors and pay an arm and a leg. Now I drive down the street for 1/2 the cost in repairs. I've found heaven.

Good luck.

I would like to know a great/honest mechanic with BUDS software in my area as well or mobile around scarbought/markham.

mechanic

Do you go to onsite locations to inspect Seadoo boats?

im not sure if you are still looking for someone to service your seadoo, but i am a licensed marine mechanic located in peterborough area, i service lots of seadoos out of my garage and i charge about half of what the dealer does, i service, repair, winterize and shrinkwrap, let me know if you are interested, thanks

i meet a young seadoo mechanic about a month ago. Forget his name and not sure what his company's name is. But he is located behind leisure marine on north side of hwy #7 just west of martin grove.

Buddy of mine told me about him and i went to pay him a visit. Great guy very knowledgeable and has all the brp software to connect to you engines computer including atvs. My buddy was very happy with work and said he was pretty cheap compared to snow city.

If i get his name and number, i will post it. Well worth to go see him, you won't be disappointed.

its ryan at jet-x

Hi, I have a 97 GTX problem child.... thinking of taking it to Jet-X, any recent experience with them?
I have had it to another BRP dealer in Sarnia all summer who could not get it running, so I brought it back home...

Hi, I have a 97 GTX problem child.... thinking of taking it to Jet-X, any recent experience with them?
I have had it to another BRP dealer in Sarnia all summer who could not get it running, so I brought it back home...

Ryan and his other mechanic are great and know their stuff.

Thanks, good to know, i got my gtx running!!! May take it to Ryan for pump alignment.

I would recommend JetX, in Woodbridge I believe. I have been involved in racing with the owner Ryan Dali for Over a decade. He has tons of experience,( through racing pwc's, 2 strokes and 4 strokes) . He and his staff know their stuff, and are honest to the bone. He is very busy, however, it's worth the wait. Give him a call, tell him pops recommended him.

Hi..new owner of seadoos.have a 2002 seadoo GTX 951 Di complete rebuild and 1998 seadoo GTX limited as well
Looking for someone who services London area? And winterizing too..
My 98 is not going over 40 or into 6000+ Rpm suddenly and my 02 is brand new rebuild and wanting to sell it as well possibly ..beeping while riding but nothing on screen..no other issues..anyone have dunnville person mentioned as I may store my seadoo at parents in Welland in Niagara region..thanks

I have been to a dealer in Toronto and had been going to them for many years.I will not be returning to them unless I'm truly stuck.Personal reasons why I won't use them let's just say.
I am looking for a new PWC mechanic in the Toronto area.
Can anyone steer in their direction? Been looking for awhile.
JetX ,,woodbridge,,.very knowledgeable,,,experienced,,,Ryan Dali,,,have known him thru racing for over 10 years,

I don't know how far you are willing to drive but there is a guy in Dunnville Ontario but it would be a 2 hour drive. I have used him many times. Let me know if you want his contact info.
Hey. Sorry I know your reply was years ago... do you know if that guy in Dunnville is still servicing Seadoos? If you could share the contact into that would be great! Thanks!

Back