PWC repairs in GTA?(Toronto)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

speedsterj

I have been to a dealer in Toronto and had been going to them for many years.I will not be returning to them unless I'm truly stuck.Personal reasons why I won't use them let's just say.
I am looking for a new PWC mechanic in the Toronto area.
Can anyone steer in their direction? Been looking for awhile.

I don't know how far you are willing to drive but there is a guy in Dunnville Ontario but it would be a 2 hour drive. I have used him many times. Let me know if you want his contact info.

ya, i do not know of any in toronto, I deal with a place call THE COVE. They are about 1.5hrs north of toronto on hwy 69 just 30sec off the 400. I have bought all replacement parts i have needed there as well as lubes and oils. My friend is a sales guy there, and they have always answered any of my questions i have had as I am new to seadoo ownership this year

if you wanttry quinns marine up in peferlaw or uxbridge small engines.. had good service from both when comes to parts and quinns replaced my wear ring...no problems...

I can 2nd the positive experience at Uxbridge Small Motors. They replaced my wear-ring at a fair price and readied my SeaDoo within 24 hours, after I inadverdently sucked up some rocks in unchartered territory this past summer. I also perform my winterization/maintenance there considering it's probably the closest authorized SeaDoo dealer/service relative to my location in Aurora.

They are definitely not cheap, but fair pricing & very professional/courteous service. You get what you pay for.

im not sure if you are still looking for someone to service your seadoo, but i am a licensed marine mechanic located in peterborough area, i service lots of seadoos out of my garage and i charge about half of what the dealer does, i service, repair, winterize and shrinkwrap, let me know if you are interested, thanks

Need Service

ACMARINE

I also live in Peterborough. I am in need of some service to my 1995 SeaDoo XP. How do I get in touch with you for service?

burloak cycle and marine on the south services road in burlington, i have used them for a few years now, thats about 45 min drive from toronto.

I don't really care for those georgetown guys. Seems alittle sketchy of a shop. The guys in Wasaga are seadoo dealers and techs. Their shop is top notch with all the tools and cleanliness of a certified seadoo shop you'd expect. Name is Sturgeon Marina

Oh and the next big thing to consider is if they have access to a launch at the shop which that marina does. It helps to throughly troubleshoot issues.

PMCNEIL,

Where in Georgetown(exact location) and what is the name of the shop? Have you tried their services?

Outdoor Power Equipment, 61 Gueplh St. Georgetown, Platinum Certified BRP.
Have used them with no problems, did what they said and on time.

Msayewich,

I came out to Wasaga today and rode my Seadoo. Unfortunately, my exhaust manifold broke due to busted bolts. I brought my toy to Sturgeon Marina for repairs. Gosh! that shop is big and filled with Seadoos. I hope they fix my gear properly and not to get too espensive......

Msayewich,

I came out to Wasaga today and rode my Seadoo. Unfortunately, my exhaust manifold broke due to busted bolts. I brought my toy to Sturgeon Marina for repairs. Gosh! that shop is big and filled with Seadoos. I hope they fix my gear properly and not to get too espensive......

Its pretty sweet eh? I cant comment on expenses considering I've never used their shop before I've only seen it and talked to the guys. Let me know how it goes. Its only a couple of bolts shouldnt be too bad but consider they might have to drill it out and rethread (worse case scenario.

Msayewich,

I got my toy back from Sturgeon Lake. They ended up changing the whole manifold as they had a hard time taking the broken bolts out from the old one. I ended up paying about $840 to replace the manifold, bolts and gasket plus labor which is $90/ hr.

FYI

I also go to Snow City in Scarborough. A bit expensive, but very professional and they know what they're doing.

I meet a young seadoo mechanic about a month ago. Forget his name and not sure what his company's name is. But he is located behind Leisure Marine on north side of Hwy #7 just west of Martin Grove.

Buddy of mine told me about him and I went to pay him a visit. Great guy very knowledgeable and has all the BRP software to connect to you engines computer including ATVs. My buddy was very happy with work and said he was pretty cheap compared to Snow City.

If I get his name and number, I will post it. Well worth to go see him, you won't be disappointed.

Back