PWC Graphics Facebook page

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a Facebook page where customers can share their photos of installed graphics.
you can check it out here:

http://www.facebook.com/pwcgraphics

I already snagged some photos from this site and added the ones already on my website.
Feel free to check it out, share your photos and hit the "like" button!

New designs and oem replicas coming soon!
Mike

I started a Facebook page where customers can share their photos of installed graphics.
you can check it out here:

PWC Graphics

I already snagged some photos from this site and added the ones already on my website.
Feel free to check it out, share your photos and hit the "like" button!

New designs and oem replicas coming soon!
Mike
Would I and should I be reaching out to you on this thread if I needed to ask you about a few reproduction decals for my'91 and '92 XPs?...

Facebook killed so many forums in the DJ industry...glad it hasn't killed the boat/pwc forums

We try to make the site Facebook friendly (you can sign up with your FB account in seconds here)

We try to make the site Facebook friendly (you can sign up with your FB account in seconds here)
That's a nice feature. What I meant by facebook hurting the forums is the creation and popularity of facebook pages and groups. The problem with them is lack of organization. And repetitive posts asking the same questions. Forums are a great information source and tend to stay on topic more than posts in facebook groups. I'm glad I found this forum and I thank you.

Would I and should I be reaching out to you on this thread if I needed to ask you about a few reproduction decals for my'91 and '92 XPs?...

I'm not on Facebook.. the only way to ask you about these decals is through this forum... if there is another way you would like me to try to communicate with you , let me know, I appreciate it, thanks

He still pops his head in here Tom. He is likely just really busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back