PWC Dealers in Ottawa and Area

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

stepher15

I'm looking to buy a pre-owned seadoo in ottawa or around this area. but i dont want to buy from a private seller. Does anyone know of any Boat Dealerships that sell pre-owned Seadoos??

Anything helps.

Thanks

Thanks! I will have a look. The only place i really knew of was George's Marine in Carp. Thanks for the two other delears as well

http://www.loisellesports.com/welcome.htm
I have two buddies that have bought from this place. They are super busy and a really high volume dealer...probably the highest by far in the area (so they don't care too much about the smaller less regular customer). You can get some good deals from this guy and he will give you one year warranty with most purchases.

I bought my doo from this place: http://www.quesnelrv.ca/
It is in Hawksburry so about one hour outside of Ottawa. You will not find a more friendly place around. I got to know the owner very will and he is amazing. Even though it is out of my way I will continue to bring all my business to this place (service or future purchases). If you are looking for good after sales service and honest advice I would seriously go here.

Georges Marine is very over priced...I don't know what is wrong with those guys. I have bought oil from them and looked at some other accessories, but I would never buy a doo from them. They were asking $9500 for a 2005 RXP215 last year with 100hours on it. I ended up getting a 2007 with 7 hours on it for just a little more from QuesnelRV.

The last place in the area that sells seadoos is Carsons in Perth. I can't find a website but I have seen some pretty good deals come out of this place.

Have a look around and see what everyone has in stock. You will get the biggest selection from Loiselle, the best service from Quesnel, a little bit of both from Carsons, and you will pay the most at Georges. This is just from my experience and ones that I have heard from each of these places. Take a look around yourself, but these are the only 4 dealers within 1 hour of Ottawa.

Hope this helps!

Matt

Hey Matt,

Thanks a lot for all your input and advice. I figured georges was a little over priced but when i went i really had nothing to compare against.

another dumb question for you guys.. is anywhere between 100 and 200 low hours for a seadoo? I guess depending on how you drive it right?

Thanks again guys

Depends on how old you are looking to buy. 100 hours is a lot for a 1 year old seadoo. I wouldn't buy anything with more than 200 hours on it. Let us know what you are looking to buy and how much you want to spend. I will be able to give you more advice this way.

Matt

Back