RESTO Project Dog House: 1996 Challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry about replacing them. Those are very high quality lines IMO. Never had one fail yet, not even on my '92. Just make sure they're not obstructed like mine were. Apparently that's REAL BAD for them...

... Ordered the rebuild kit (bellows, o-ring, base gasket) for the RAVES this morning. Hopefully, that ends the black liquid seeping from them.

Installed the rebuild kit on each of the RAVES a few weeks ago. They still leak a little, but nothing like before. The o-rings on the RAVE shafts were hard before. Seems that putting new, pliable o-rings on solved most of the problem.

I keep expecting the whole engine to lock up or the boat to sink since it has been running so well. I'm sure it will catch fire, blow up and sink next time I take it out.

Lol I know that feeling EXACTLY! It's why I used to ride with a Minnkota in my ski locker at all times. Also the biggest reason I'm putting a 4tec in there right now. But I think bad luck comes in streaks. I think you're due for a good streak now ;)

Lol I know that feeling EXACTLY! It's why I used to ride with a Minnkota in my ski locker at all times. Also the biggest reason I'm putting a 4tec in there right now. But I think bad luck comes in streaks. I think you're due for a good streak now ;)

Thats not what my wife says.
I've been warned that no further streaking will be permitted.
:facepalm:

I've often said riding seadoos is the most fun you will have with your clothes on. Haven't tried it the other way yet...

Can you send me or tell me where I can get wiring diagram on the fuse block for a challenger? I can find one anywhere..Thx Dan

Assuming you are talking about the one just forward of the helm. I thought I had seen a diagram at some point, but just skimmed the manual and can't seem to find one right now. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back