Possible buy: 2x 06 gti se

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie seadoo

Hello everyone my name is Oliver and I'm new to water sports but had a great time at dale
Hollow recently on a few seadoos I've found the following ad on Craigslist and it seems pretty cheap for 2 4 stroke skis so I'm looking for any input. Owner says that he has all service records from local seadoo dealer and that both skis have 0 problems. Price has been lowered to 6k. Please let me know what you think.

2 2006 SeaDoo GTI SE on Double Trailer
https://wilmington.craigslist.org/boa/6116163495.html

Nothing wrong with the GTI ski.I assume they have the 130 engine in them. The GTR is the first full size 4-tec ski available and is considered and "entry" model ski. The GTI is basically the same ski with a few extra items and the GTI SE is one more notch above the GTI. The 155 is available but i think that is later years.

The 130 will run very well and get great fuel economy. You will not get great performance out of it as compared to the SuperCharged skis, but they wil run in the 50 MPH range.

I would for sure do a test ride if at all possible. It sounds like he is not the original owner based on the comment "...it should have the same hours... If he was the origianl owner, he would KNOW if it was or was not matched hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
He says he is original owner of both and that on service records before cluster was replaced the original hours are noted

I just re-read it. I am not seeing him being the original owner. When he says IT SHOULD have,,, is why I feel that he is a seller more so than the owner and seller..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back