Port exhaust gasket

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jctrsgm

What is the best way to rig a port exhaust gasket on a 96 Seadoo Challenger? I am not finding any for sale on the internet oh, and I seen something on here about using roof flashing. Does anyone have a link to the exact thing I need to buy

So I tried to MacGyver this roof flashing to fit . but the silicone started to split So I'm not really sure if it'll work or not

Attachments

• 16368338200735535669307034241998.jpg
    16368338200735535669307034241998.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 11
Hi, I did the same search last year and finally found someone who said they used a waxless toilet seal. I am in Canada and found one at home hardware. It did work very well with only minor adjusting. I used a heat gun to heat up the lip and then clamp it between two pieces of wood (with a hole cut in one) to make the flat part that goes against the boat. It was a FERNCO 3" wax free toilet gasket. I can take a pic of mine installed if you want.

Rusty Nail was the original poster of this idea... found the post: possible exhaust seal solution

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back