PLUS 1 rims and tires?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

unbroken

Just bought a 93 seadoo and the shoreline trailer has 12" 4.80 tires 5 lug on 4.5 wheels. Can I go larger? theres plenty of room in the fender area. I was looking at 5.30 13"s. The width available for wider/taller tires.And looking at the specs the bigger rims /tires have a heavy load range.

You can put anything on that you like. The bigger tires will hold the weight better, and they will spin slower going down the road. (less stress on the hubs)

The big thing is... make sure that they don't hit the fender bolts, or anything else. Worst thing... you may have to put bigger fenders on if you need more room.

thanks. I was going to go with 5.30's vs the 4.80's I have. Theres plenty of room and will look better I think. Price for going a bit larger is minimal.

The bigger the wheel,the less rotations.= less tyre wear.
What the Dr said
Really though.Not many trailers wear out tyres in their life.It's usually age on the tyres

These tires are just plain small and thin. Im going to go to a 13" instead of my 12" ones. Theres plenty of room and the price for wheel/tires is a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back