PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT! Friends X-4s, Blaster, and Trailer STOLEN in MN!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever have to leave a trailer in the yard and not the garage, I always put it in a way that when I park my jeep in front of it, it's pretty much impossible to get to. Usually on the side of the house between the fence and the house. Pretty hard for the shithead thieves to get past a vehicle. I hate a damn thief.

thief.jpg

My security is to take a wheel off and put it on a stand if it will be sitting out for a while. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is insane. Please tell me he shared this with UPS

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

he did, story is in the description. long story short, neither corporate or local management gave two shakes about the driver pissing in the flower bed, just offered to pick up the damaged product and return it to the shipper.

Sounds like corporate, piss on the little guy. The victim will probably get a cease and desist letter from the corporate attorneys to remove the video from youtube because you can see the UPS logo on the guys jacket.

Sounds like corporate, piss on the little guy. The victim will probably get a cease and desist letter from the corporate attorneys to remove the video from youtube because you can see the UPS logo on the guys jacket.

they can try, but the driver and UPS have no expectation of privacy in a public place, so if he's got any hair on his backside he'll tell them where they can stick their lawyer letter.

i'm a tech guy too, so i have cameras and microphones on my ski lot and shop with motion activated dvr, with my personal skis in my basement garage. and thanks to the wonderful laws in nc, " An owner can defend his or her property using reasonable and necessary force, as long as its not deadly" and "a) A lawful occupant within a home or other place of residence is justified in using any degree of force that the occupant reasonably believes is necessary, including deadly force, against an intruder to prevent a forcible entry into the home or residence or to terminate the intruder's unlawful entry (i) if the occupant reasonably apprehends that the intruder may kill or inflict serious bodily harm to the occupant or others in the home or residence, or (ii) if the occupant reasonably believes that the intruder intends to commit a felony in the home or residence."

now i would never do such a thing willingly, but needless to say i'm prepared should the need ever arise. but needless to say, my skis, myself and family have our insurance through ruger,colt, and Beretta.

It's national news now, I just heard it on one of the biggest morning radio shows... Kq92.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

oh my, he'll be interested to hear that

just heard from him, the video was shown on the today show this morning and he's had calls from fox news and inside edition today. the views on the youtube video exploded after it was shown on the news last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
He might get a nice check from youtube if he gets enough views

he's not monetizing i don't think, there aren't any ads before the video. he should have, it went from 300 to 3000 views after the news last night.

edit: now has 10,769 views

Last edited by a moderator:
He should change the title of the video to get more views as well.

ok i heard from him, he is monetizing his YT channel, youtube says it may take a week for estimated earnings to show up.

so far the story has been on Fox News, and was picked up by the atlanta business journal and people.com. He spoke with ABC World News Tonight about the story and they're showing it tonight as well as i guess inside edition.

Yea, change the title and he will make some decent money off that video

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

boy i'll bet the ups driver had no idea he would become famous over night.:biggrinjester:
that will teach em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back