PLEASE HELP 1999 GSX Limited Pump Support Needed!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruz427

I am looking for the jet pump support from a 99 GSX Limited p/n: 271000954. I am having trouble finding this part so please let me know if anyone has one or knows a source. Have tried all used/new part websites I can find and no luck. Thanks!

I wonder if other year models use the same part.
It’s a part this is only on the 99 GSXL. It’s Been a PITA trying to find one. I had one guy help me out and pull it off his part ski but then broke it before he was able to ship it. I just need to find someone else with a 99 GSXL parts ski that is willing to remove the part and send it to me.

That's a wrinkle. Probably need to sawsall it out of the hull fiberglass and all.

Honestly, i popped my shoe out with no issue. Slowly and evenly pry between the donor hull until you only have the shoe arch to separate and the pry left, right and so on till it pops. Razors, flat head drivers and plastic shims worked well for me. 2 hours time, but look at it like you’re paying yourself by getting it done.

OR

USE THE DONOR PLATFORM! (I didnt have one to swap into)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back