FOR SALE Parting out 96 XP- CHEAP!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Earnold

New to the forum- only because I have a 96 XP to part out or send to the dump. No hull, but everything else. I'm not a water toy expert but I'll do the best I can to respond with pictures of any inquiries and questions.
Complete engine- running when pulled
Newly covered seat
UMI steering
Etc..
Ask me- I'll sell it cheap...

Interested in the umi! and other parts got a pipe or anything not stock? Pm me or text me (920) 242-4132 pics too please.

New to the forum- only because I have a 96 XP to part out or send to the dump. No hull, but everything else. I'm not a water toy expert but I'll do the best I can to respond with pictures of any inquiries and questions.
Newly covered seat
UMI steering
Etc..

Also Interested in the UMI Steering, Looking for an R&D Nozzle, Beach Haus or Equivalent Sponsons and an R&D Rec Head 175 psi 43 mm domes

Newly covered seat
UMI steering
Etc..
Does this have the 787 rotax engine?

Newly covered seat
UMI steering
Etc..
Do you have any hull extensions?

Back