Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

FOR SALE Parting out 96 XP- CHEAP!

Earnold

New to the forum- only because I have a 96 XP to part out or send to the dump. No hull, but everything else. I'm not a water toy expert but I'll do the best I can to respond with pictures of any inquiries and questions.
Complete engine- running when pulled
Newly covered seat
UMI steering
Etc..
Ask me- I'll sell it cheap...

Junk#52

Water Crafts
96 xp
96 xp (limited)
98 spx full race boat
Interested in the umi! and other parts got a pipe or anything not stock? Pm me or text me (920) 242-4132 pics too please.

Craigerblue

Water Crafts
1996 XP, 2000 GTI, 1995 Checkmate Pulsare 210, 2001 Warlock 27 World Class, 2004 Formula 330 SS
New to the forum- only because I have a 96 XP to part out or send to the dump. No hull, but everything else. I'm not a water toy expert but I'll do the best I can to respond with pictures of any inquiries and questions.
Newly covered seat
UMI steering
Etc..
Also Interested in the UMI Steering, Looking for an R&D Nozzle, Beach Haus or Equivalent Sponsons and an R&D Rec Head 175 psi 43 mm domes

Craigerblue

Water Crafts
1996 XP, 2000 GTI, 1995 Checkmate Pulsare 210, 2001 Warlock 27 World Class, 2004 Formula 330 SS
Also interested in the seat as well. Not sure if that would be cost effective to ship

goadjonathan4

Water Crafts
seadoo hx 95
Newly covered seat
UMI steering
Etc..
Does this have the 787 rotax engine?

Junk#52

Water Crafts
96 xp
96 xp (limited)
98 spx full race boat
Guys i got u.m.i. im selling my number is (920) 242-4132

Captain24

Water Crafts
1996 xp
Newly covered seat
UMI steering
Etc..
Do you have any hull extensions?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

SPONSORED LINKS

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member