parting 2006 speedster 200

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Boat was a theft recovery. Here is what is left.

Twin engine interface
Complete dash with gauges and switches
Dess post
Steering wheel
Shifter
Complete seats minus rear bench (need reupholster)
Rear engine hatch
Plastic that goes over bilge
Alumimum rails
Ski door
Front storage door
Both windshields
Reverse cable
Chrome cleats
Motor mounts
Cup holders

This is what I kno the boat has off the top of my head. I will get pictures soon.

Looking for parts

Hi I am looking for the complete passenger seat assembly and the driver side ice box.
Give me a price with shipping

To Leamington Ontario Canada N8H4K7

Thanks

Richard I sent you an email. Been outta town. Im going to start dismantling the boat soon as im paying unecessary storage. When I get a reply we will work out the details of what you need. Only thing sold so far is the good windshield.

You just made my day, I've been looking for a seat for a long time. I was worried you had got rid of it already. I will be home by 6:00 if you want to call about prices. Talk soon
Thanks
Richard

change of plans, the wife said we have dinner reservations, so if you want to email me some prices or just try calling around 8:00 I should be home by then. No matter what I definitly want the complete port side seat and if you have the starboard side ice box compartment I will also take that and maybe even the speed sensor. I have to test mine first to see if it is the sensor or just a bad connection.

Ok so I took mostly everything apart. There no windscreens left. Richard I never called because your number came up as canada. I sent you an email a few days ago but never got a reply. Joel.rodriguez85@gmail.com

Hull will be junked soon. I didnt remove the aluminum rails, ics system, icd button, harness, ski door, black grab handles, and a few other miscellaneous things. If anyone needs any of this speak now or forever hold your peace.

seat

Ok so I took mostly everything apart. There no windscreens left. Richard I never called because your number came up as canada. I sent you an email a few days ago but never got a reply. Joel.rodriguez85@gmail.com

Hull will be junked soon. I didnt remove the aluminum rails, ics system, icd button, harness, ski door, black grab handles, and a few other miscellaneous things. If anyone needs any of this speak now or forever hold your peace.

Please tell me you didn't get rid of the seat, if Canada is a problem for you we can have it shipped to Michigan.
Please get back to me asap, I have been waiting for a response all week
I NEED THAT SEAT

are parts from this still available? looking for the wire harness from the engine compartment that connect to the fuse block 204470770.
text me at 914-768-9296

looking for Chrome cleats for my 04 Speedster 200. PM me if you still have them and what you want for them. I live in Fort Lauderdale FL.

Back