OVER +20 seadoo part-outs (includes free advise LOL)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here... so is there a way to rebuild the LCD guage on 2000 GTX? The display has condensation and not sure it works? or Do you have another one?

Just got in 6 different skat trak props. some are for mag big hub pumps.... 144mm & 155 mm pm me if interested.. Solos conord an xo too!!

pm me if you need a prop you dont see listed.. lets just say I have a few... Plus if I don't most likely my brother will...Thanks,

You said you could get parts, so would you be able to get me a glovebox door for a 1998 Sea Doo Chellenger 1800?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for the help on the mpem. Would you happen to have a ride plate and a impeller boot for a 91 SP. Looking to start assembling this back together.

IMAG0091.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GK - now that's what i call a project ski.
It looks like you have a ground up restoration going on.

Looking for a ground cable for a 2000 GTX. Doesn't have to be that exact year as long as it will work and is close to the same length. Do you have anything that will work? Thanks!

Looking for a ground cable for a 2000 GTX. Doesn't have to be that exact year as long as it will work and is close to the same length. Do you have anything that will work? Thanks!

It would be much easier for you just to go to the auto store and pick one up with some good crimp on ends... Should have one how long does it have to be??? pm me $10 shipped if I can find one

The one off mine was 28 inches or so. 10 shipped seems very fair and I would go for that if you still had one. I would like one with the rubber cover caps if you have one that still has them. Where are you located? I would like to try and get it this week so I would pay a little extra to get USPS priority as well. Thanks!

Man what a shame to break it up in pieces.
Ski looks whole?

GL

bump for good seller

Could you pm price for fuel gauge may need two.
Would 40 bucks shipped cover them :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back