Opinions on PWC Drive Up Docks

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydubois

I'm looking for opnions on the different type of drive up PWC docks out there I've found Dandy Dock, EZ-Port and Candock Jet Slide. We live on a lake in NH and have two Sea Doos that we are looking to purchase one of these drive up docks for both machines. Anyone have pros/cons on these docks? MANY THANKS!

I got some questions. How deep is the water where you are wanting to dock them at? Also, what year and model of the skis that you have? the reason i asked, I make two jet ski docks and I only had about $400 in the set up. Ill take some pics tonight of it when i get home from work>

I got some questions. How deep is the water where you are wanting to dock them at? Also, what year and model of the skis that you have? the reason i asked, I make two jet ski docks and I only had about $400 in the set up. Ill take some pics tonight of it when i get home from work>

I have two GTX Sea Doos, 2006 and 2008. The water is about 4-5 feet at the end of the dock that I want to put the drive up docks on. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back