Oil who uses what?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

93mustang97sea

I've owned my seadoo for a little over a year and always used the seadoo xps full synthetic oil in it. But a buddy of mine in his out board race boat uses amsoil and so I looked up and found this amsoil oil and wanted to know if anyone else out there runs this in there ski. AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR™ Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil..

I've owned my seadoo for a little over a year and always used the seadoo xps full synthetic oil in it. But a buddy of mine in his out board race boat uses amsoil and so I looked up and found this amsoil oil and wanted to know if anyone else out there runs this in there ski. AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR™ Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil..

oh yea, its huge on the racing circuit, or so ive been told. Alot of users on this site use it aswell. I even believe if you can prove there oil screwed up your engine, they will pay for the replacement.
this is really great oil, many swear by it, but really, any synthetic reccommended for seadoo is all good.

cheers mate :cheers:

If you join the preferred membership @ $20/yr, it is also one of the cheapest oils, too (@27/gal)

HELLLLL..... how do I do that?? Even with my shop discount... I pay more than that for SeaDoo oil. Need to find me an amsoil guy local.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back