OEM Wake Tower

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadooguynj

So I'm browsing the Seadoo Parts website last night "http://store.sea-doo.com/" and I came across the stock tower for the 2009 Challenger 180 255 HP. Granted the part is quite expensive, it was still there and appeared to be available for purchase. I know there has been some discussion on these boards as to the availability of OEM towers for these boats; many have said they are not available for purchase by the general public. Does anyone know if they are actually for sale there?? The thing I like about the stock tower is that you can access the inside of the hull by the engine compartment and/or the rear speaker holes whereas on aftermarket towers you often need to have access much further forward. You can also purchase all the install hardware on the website as well. What do you guys think?

call and see if the oem tower for a 200 speedster fits your challenger i could help you out in that case.. i have a oem tower i need to sell.

call and see if the oem tower for a 200 speedster fits your challenger i could help you out in that case.. i have a oem tower i need to sell.

what year and model is your speedster?

i have checked into it a little bit and i doubt that this would work on my challenger 180 but i want to confirm that with the additional info from your boat. thanks bro

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont have the speedster just the tower for one. The tower is suppose to be good from this years boats back to the 90's.. The tower has rails for the boat and then the tower goes onto it... see if you can use the whole thing or maybe you need diff mounting rails but same tower.. this is the oem tower i got that the public cant buy new in the wrapping....

do you have any part numbers by chance or perhaps photos? The tower design looks different for the challenger vs. the speedster

204950174 is the model number..might be worth i bit of refitting depending on how diff they are..for the price...who knows...let me know what you find out

Sorry man, it won't work on the challenger, or at least not without significant modification and not without access holes. maybe try listing it on ebay?

shipping is the issue with the thing..I think DHL will do it... im told it is like a 2500/2900 dollar option from the dealer.. dont have a set price i will work with someone to give them a good deal and get this out of my yard.. I guess make me a reasonable offer and see where it goes from there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back