FOR SALE Wanted: challenger 180 OEM wake tower

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Looking for oem seadoo challenger 180 se/sp wake tower circa 2010-2012. The swept forward version. If you are selling a challenger with one in North America and willing to separate please let me know.

Based in Toronto will pay for shipping.

@ChrisCanada
No, unfortunatly. I had 2 replies so far. But no response when I followed up so assume a bot or phishing. I’ve phoned BRP last year for what it’s worth, thought I was getting somewhere but it was a dead end.

I’ve even considered selling the boat to buy another with one, but our boat is perfect otherwise. The aftermarket ones don’t look as good imo.

It’s a tough situation, Best of luck with your hunt!

Last edited:
Actually think this contact is a scammer. Got flagged on google by PWC today with same wording and phone number. So watch out for the following:

PWC today thread : scammer,not sure but probably

Direct message to me earlier this year.
maverickjoseph86

Apr 7, 2022

I have the oem seadoo challenger 180 se/sp wake tower circa 2010-2012 for sale in good condition and with an affordable price Kindly let me know if you are still interested in it

Shoot me a text for pictures and details

(262) 328-6686

@ChrisCanada
No, unfortunatly. I had 2 replies so far. But no response when I followed up so assume a bot or phishing. I’ve phoned BRP last year for what it’s worth, thought I was getting somewhere but it was a dead end.

I’ve even considered selling the boat to buy another with one, but our boat is perfect otherwise. The aftermarket ones don’t look as good imo.

It’s a tough situation, Best of luck with your hunt!
Thanks for the update. It's a great boat even without the tower. If you want to go aftermarket, the monster MTK looks pretty sweet. Good luck!

Back