Newest member of the fleet...well sort of. Doesn't float well! LOL

jhjesse

Picked it up last Saturday and it has been raining ever since. :facepalm:
Hopefully soon I can try it out!

photo.JPG

Nice!!! That's exactly what I need, too bad we're not neighbors, I guess I'll just have to keep using my old faithful Sears lawn tractor.

Lou

If it doesn't float, then why do you want such a thing??????

4 acres of grass to mow. LOL
Had matching John Deere riding mowers with the promise from my wife to help. My riding mower had over 200hrs and Hers had 20hrs. Go figure! LOL

Nice!!! That's exactly what I need, too bad we're not neighbors, I guess I'll just have to keep using my old faithful Sears lawn tractor.

Lou

Several years ago I came very close to moving right outside of Burgin, but it didn't work out. Bummer! Love the countryside around there.

4 acres of grass to mow. LOL
Had matching John Deere riding mowers with the promise from my wife to help. My riding mower had over 200hrs and Hers had 20hrs. Go figure! LOL

I do understand.. I had one acre at my last house and still had a Craftsman Hydro-Static lawn/garden tractor. Had weights for the wheels and chains. Plowed my drive with no issues...

Yep, we keep the boat at Sunset Marina, about 35 to 40 mins. from our house.

Lou

One of my Colleagues has a house on that lake. Another Colleague lives about 2 min from the Power Plant there. I have spent untold hours working in that plant, but never actually been on the Lake. Cool!

Back