New winter project 96xp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup they are suppose to go this way.

Most people do not know they have purple in them. I originally thought they were just silver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my ocd got the best of me and I decided to redo the back graphics although I do like the way Krispy did his I couldn't live with it lol so here it isuploadfromtaptalk1453861161266.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453861189952.jpg

I have to say that looks pretty awesome too. Did you order replacement graphics to change it up? If you don't mind me asking how much for just those?

I just want to know I have the option I suppose. It is cool to know mine is still unique, but yours fits the hull well.

I just want to know I have the option I suppose. It is cool to know mine is still unique, but yours fits the hull well.
That's cool I do like the way you did yours I just kept comparing pics of mine and the spx and decided I liked that look better but....it was a hard to decide not because there hard to do I just didn't want to spend the money because I'm cheap lol!

I also got some painting done. I took all the motor parts that were white and sandblasted them at work and painted to match the silver.uploadfromtaptalk1453862248876.jpg

The flow is so much nicer the correct way(sorry), only thing I would do different.............use the SPX font instead of the XP torn font, just my personal opinion. I know a guy who is going this route with a 99 clone (that guys is not me, honest)

The flow is so much nicer the correct way(sorry), only thing I would do different.............use the SPX font instead of the XP torn font, just my personal opinion. I know a guy who is going this route with a 99 clone (that guys is not me, honest)
I agree I definitely prefer the sharp detail on the stock font but...that was my only option are you having Mike make up some stock font graphics lol! If so I'll probably switch out the front decals down the line.

Well I finally got around to finishing up this project and had a good solid couple days to break it in and enjoy the switch from a 657 to an 800 man was I missing out lol I love this ski it just blows away my 93xp if you can't tell this was my first time running a x4 800 I can definitely say I'm hooked! Any how here are some updated pics I had my finger throttle powder coated and I think it came out awesome
264.jpg

I also had my r&d trim tabs and nozle done as well
265.jpg

266.jpg

Looks great! But the trim tabs are on the wrong sides. How about some full pics of the ski.

They're a VERY fun ski

Looks great! But the trim tabs are on the wrong sides. How about some full pics of the ski.

They're a VERY fun ski
Thanks racer, I can't believe I put those trim tabs on wrong lol I'll fix them tomorrow I haven't had any experience on a ski like this let alone performance upgrades to tell the difference here are some more pics
270.jpg
271.jpg
272.jpg

Man that looks nice. I just had Mike at pwc do some 99 SPX/XP graphics for a guy I ride with. But his ski is painted black on the bottom like the 99.

Man that looks nice. I just had Mike at pwc do some 99 SPX/XP graphics for a guy I ride with. But his ski is painted black on the bottom like the 99.
Thanks! Yep I would have liked to re gel mine black, I plan on ditching the Mc numbers soon and having Mike make some matching ones up for me I just threw those on so I could ride this weekend. I also want to match up the bottom seadoo with the xp coloring I didn't really like the look of the Dimond plate look so I took it off. sorry but I think I copied your hydroturf pattern I thought it looked sweet on that 95xp 800 you built i try to be original but I couldn't really find a pattern I liked.it's funny I didn't notice that the tabs were on wrong it seemed to be running great I can't wait to feel the difference when I swapp them out oh well lesson learned lol I put them on after a Stent on swing shift at work probably shouldn't work on stuff with no sleep lol
Another pic
287.jpg
https://vimeo.com/171353604

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back