new upholstry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptyspeedster

Just had the boat reupholstered, what do you think of the color scheme?

Before:

52.jpg

After:

53.jpg

54.jpg

It looks AWESOME! Nice job!

My new upholstery should be here Wednesday for my speedster. Cant wait to get it done. Should be so much nicer!!!

Looks awesome!!! I like it enough, I think I would copy the same thing when mine need done. How much did it run ya?

It ran me $600. The guy did some refilling in the cushions as well. That part I liked because I now sit a little higher than before, and I see better over the bow.

Not bad at all. I am curious how he did the backs of the driver seat and the other front captains chair, since that part isnt originally covered. Any chance you can post a pic of the backs?

I will take some pictures of the back of the seats this weekend. Originally, the seats were screwed in from the back. He eliminated the screws, and did rivets instead.

Here is one picture that I found with a little bit of a view of the back of the seats. i will get better ones this weekend.

76.jpg

Thats good enough. I was mainly curious if he covered the entire backs with vinyl or just tucked it in inside the metal like originally. Looks like he did it like they were originally and riveted them back on.

Looks pretty Sharp! Sure is a deal on the price..takes a lot of upholster talent to do these seats from what I hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back