New to this sea doo world

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtswatertoy

What's up to eveyone here, I'm in the process of researching for a new hobby/toy, I'm interested on the RXP 155hp, cause of a non-supercharged option, I was looking at the 215hp (supercharged) but I see so many of them for sale and I was also told that at about 100hrs you need to work on the supercharger. My goal is to get out in the water, have a good time, tow some double tubes, skies, boards with family and friends, have a good source off power & most important, have it last a long time with low maintenance.

Thank you all ....

Welcome to the seadoo forum jtswatertoy. This is the place to be to find out information about your new hobby. We have lots of active members eager to help out and give advice.

Karl

I need to your help, to buy doo this ...

I appreciate the welcome kustomkarl,
hey guys & gals, I'm thinking on buying a doo sometime soon, who knows
maybe this weekend, my only thing is witch one do I buy, my top two choices are
GTI SE (155hp)
RXP (155)
can I get some feed back about this two doo's if you own one ....... help. ..
I will like a good ride, powerfull, fast, 1+ passengers, the VTS trims the doo to it's best position in the water, pull at least 300lbs on a tube (2 people) if possible, close loop cooling, what else do they have ....
Please help, this is a big investment and I will hate to regrear my purchase ...

Thank you to all in advance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back