New Seadoo Speedster owner

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pabwal

Hi All

Finally managed to join the gang!

I am the proud owner of a twin engine Speedster 97...

Looking forward to spending money and having fun

Welcome to the forum !!! And yes concentrate on having fun .. the spending money will happen naturally.... lol

Ha ha agreed i want to have fun first, i just have a feeling money will be spent.. :)

My first idiot question, there is a black knob on the back of the boat next to the lever for the engine compartment, is it for anything?

You can check out a lot of restorations and search the forum for almost anything .. always search first as you can find almost anything on here !!!! Check cncsignman out his rest on his speedster is amazing.

perfect thanks, i did have a look at what he had done, seriously good.. doesn't help with me not wanting to spend much money lol.. definitely need to get a top for the boat on those sunny days.. will check out the forum for suggestions.

And man as far as I'm concerned you just bought the most fun you will ever have ... these twin 2 strokes are unbelievable fun ...

Welcome!!! Once you get one of these boats, you will be hooked. I started with a twin engine 98 speedster then moved to a 200 and now have the 230 4 stroke Lots of fun and addicting.

having been out on it i can totally see why they are so addictive!
here is a picture of the engines..
b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back