New project

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dklswh

Hi all,
Just picked up a 2006 speedster 200, it is in rough cond. needs interior, i don't know if engines run, its been sitting for some time now, i may need a lot of help.

Last edited:
well, when i inquired about boat i asked guy if it ran, he said it did when parked, been sitting for 2 years. so i drove 2.5 hours to get it, pulled in driveway looked better than pics, had wake tower, so started looking around and found it had no jet pumps, opened engine hatch (almost fell off) and no engines, front hatch had pieces of engine all through it, guy played dumb saying he knows nothing about jet boats, i was quite upset wasting my day, got my deposit back and drove home.

Wow that is pretty shady by that guy. The fact that he said it ran when parked is really disappointing. Never know these days. At least you didn't lose anything but time.

Man that sucks.

Been there before, so when I bought my 2011 speedster i asked for specific photos before I drove there. I was lucky as the guy I bought it from the complete opposite of the guy you went to see.

Where was it at? There is a guy here on the forum who has a bad hull but pretty good shape boat otherwise. He should go buy that hull and swap his mechanical ad interior out.

That’s to far to go for me, I’ll probably just list it on eBay for 7500 -8 and someone else do fiberglass repair I just don’t have it now to spend . The motors and pumps look brand new and run the same even for parts it will be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back