New guy here

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowaterdude

Hi there !

Yes I am new to the forum. I was hoping to be able to download the shop manuals for free by registering but unfortunaltely I have to upgrade to premium. I will find the books elsewere. In the meantime, I will enjoy reading the posts and at times I will add my 2 cents. I bought a used 97 Challenger 2 years ago and I learned pretty well on my own how to fix it from day one. I'm sure a lot of people will help me with stuff I'm not so familiar with. Nice to be here !

Cheers
Rick

Challenger

Yeah Rick, it's great to have you here!.....and yes, if you run across a proplem, we will do our best to help out.
We'd love to offer the manuals free of charge to everybody so that we could all have nice running machines, but web service (to bring the forum to us) and all the hard ware cost a little green back, so we have to charge for something...............
I also have the 1997 Challenger with the 787cc Rotax..........great engine. It doesn't take much to keep it going.
Again, welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Welcome to the forum Rick. I have a 97 Challenger too with a 787 and Love it. This is a great place with many eager active members ready to help with usefull advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back