New from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wodenau

Hi, I'm new to the forum but joined because I'm keen to buy a 2nd-hand Sea Doo Challenger for family pleasure boating.

I live on the Central Coast of NSW near a lake system (Tuggerah Lakes) which is okay for fishing and boating but nothing too special. To the south we have Brisbane Waters (no, the other Brisbane is north in Queensland) which is much nicer for boating.

I've done a bit of research and feel that the Sea Doo is the boat for me. So sure that I've joined these forums to seek up-to-date information and advice.

Looking forward to a long and successful association. Who knows, I might even make friends from OS...:patriot:

Welcome to the best Seadoo site on the planet!

Definitely read up on what to be looking for on the boats. What years/models are you thinking?

I'm looking at a 2007 Challenger 180 in Canberra at the moment, which is about 4 hours away from me so before I head down there I need to check some things out. It has the standard 215hp 4-stroke supercharged so I believe that's okay. He wants $26.5k for it and that's cheap here in Oz.

Bundaberg, dont know if it was a challenger...it was Orange and White.. Supercharged..thats all I know...missus wanted it I didnt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back