New from Atlanta, GA

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm Scott and I am new to the forum. I have a 2000 SeaDoo GS Bombardier and I love it! If I could I would spend all day on the lake or riding in the bay or ocean. I've been looking through this site and everyone seems so nice and helpful! I'm hoping to gain some knowledge and experience on boating along the way… and who know maybe even a few friends to go jet skiing with!

This would be my Pride and joy:

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Nice looking ski, I have one of those as well. Welcome to the forum, lots of good info and friendly people here.

Welcome! I'm in Marietta and plan on hitting Allatoona early this year, and Lanier at some point. Got to make sure my project boat is water worthy first...

Yeah I plan on hitting the lakes early to! maybe even the ocean.. Whats your project boat?

Give me a shout when you guys get ready to hit Allatoona and I will see if we can make it. It is an hour for Me from extreme N. Ga. to Old 41 day use boat ramp. :)

Sounds good. My project boat is a 96 Challenger that hadn't seen the water since 2006, and had about 6" of water sitting in the bilge. One of these days I'll make a thread about it. I've had to fix or replace a lot, and it still doesn't look pretty, but it's 100% better than when I got it. It is ready for a test into the water now, just have to register the trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back