New find

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you are welcome to seize your engine if you want. Running lean with the airbox off will fry a piston.

Besides just risking a piston roast, after installing the airbox low speed mixture will change. If factory initial settings aren't close enough to perfect, there's still something wrong.

The baffle resistance varies in Ohms from ~100 Ohms (empty tank) to a few Ohms when you flip it upside down (full tank). If you do this with it connected to the gauge, the gauge will move up/down scale accordingly.

I humbly apologize, overlooking that you have a DI, fuel injected, your symptoms usually lead to fuel pressure systems. Please clarify that yours is a DI, sorry.
The one that I am working on is a 94 XP, and a 97 GTS. Both of which fuel gauge does not work

I humbly apologize, overlooking that you have a DI, fuel injected, your symptoms usually lead to fuel pressure systems. Please clarify that yours is a DI, sorry.

The ski in question is not a DI ski.

Last edited:
I realize this....you made the statement “his are not Di skis” which assumes that none of my skis are Di’s....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back