New Carbon Seal Part Number

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxRcng708

Im looking for new carbon seal. I have a 2007 RXP 215 and a 2015 GTX Limited iS 260. I'm pretty sure they use the same ring. When I look up the parts it comes up discontinued. I know the newer ones are thicker and supposed to be different materials but I don't know where to find the right one. I prefer OEM. Thanks everyone.

295501205 is the kit number. Includes carbon seal, collar, bellows, o-rings, and c-clip. This is an upgraded version where the bellows has been stiffened with metal cords. Have not seen one of these leak yet and way better than anything aftermarket.

295501205 is the kit number. Includes carbon seal, collar, bellows, o-rings, and c-clip. This is an upgraded version where the bellows has been stiffened with metal cords. Have not seen one of these leak yet and way better than anything aftermarket.
Awesome. Thanks, I definitely don't want aftermarket. Do you know about the "hat" I thought that was redesigned as well?

The hat is the collar which is included in the kit. The shape is slightly different and a little larger but basically the same function. It is extremely tight with the new o-rings on the driveshaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back