New 951 Coming Together

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir no way, not anymore. I've always hated the wet right leg. I like to bundle up in the winter and ride and that part of my other RXX's was just terrible. I had one where the original owner had two more outlets added in the yellow deck in the back just above the step platform.

I had to drill out the flush fitting in the pump plate so I could plumb it like a Grey Ghost. The case cooler and cylinder drains are different of course. I drilled out the original battery vent fitting and used that line and bypass location for the tell tale.

Looks good Matt. I've wanted to tinker with a 951 but people still want good money for the rx and rxx's in my area. Nothing I'm willing to take the plunge on anyways. I have 5 x-4 right now so I need to lose some of those then I would think a bit harder lol nice work

I have saved my Grey Ghost as well. I had a nice engine I was saving and just decided to use it here. I got a little overboard......
RAD billet flywheel
Miller head with 49cc domes
PTO turned down to the size of the coupler
Case Cooler (since they are RXX cases)
Rossier pipe
IMG_0154.jpgIMG_0222.jpg

Thank you. Looking at the pic I can see that I forgot to mention the Miller reed spacers and Rinadi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back