New 2016 Seadoo Parts ad.Your one stop shop for Seadoo 89-2003 Motors,Mpem,Pumps+More

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
97 xp
-R and d intake grate
-fuel sender
-vts motor and switch
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No R@D
fuel baffle is $85 shipped (one year/ one model part)
vts motor $45 shipped
vts switch is $20 shipped
Thanks
Jess
813 363 9074

Do you have a 2002 Seadoo GTX RFI orange hood? Like this one
770.jpg

I have a 787 rfi I am going to part out if I can sell the motor first.
I just put a new topend in the motor so compression is 150psi per hole in great shape
$885 shipped add $100 if you want me to leave the starter, intake, and exhaust manifold. Add $40 for stator, Add $60 for rave valves

951 motor is a used motor with about 100hrs. Good compression. someone pulled the head to check the motor at one point and put in a new gasket but is still original motor & topend. It will do $775 shipped and for an extra $100 I will leave stator, starter,intakes, and exhaust manifold on motor. Add $50 for both rave valves.

I guarantee all my used motors in working order when installed but no warranty.
Thanks
Jess
813 363 9074
jess@westsidepowersports.com is my paypal or cc by phone
All add on prices are for motor purchase. No my daily pricing!!

[MENTION=46279]99spxxx[/MENTION]

1995 HX GOOD, non-frayed or stretched throttle cable (this includes the threads at the end for the jamb nut to screw onto, right? never replaced one before)
oil tank with filler neck/bushings/cap (already blocked off/looped, but would like to put them back in)
also, the MANUAL vts that's on this ski, looking for the same MANUAL setup to fit on a 96spx. do you have? how much?

[MENTION=46279]99spxxx[/MENTION]

1995 HX GOOD, non-frayed or stretched throttle cable (this includes the threads at the end for the jamb nut to screw onto, right? never replaced one before)
oil tank with filler neck/bushings/cap (already blocked off/looped, but would like to put them back in)
also, the MANUAL vts that's on this ski, looking for the same MANUAL setup to fit on a 96spx. do you have? how much?

pm sent......

I have a few mpems in stock these dayz!!! let me know if I can help you!!

as0tjqz5fue0x6/20150104_124906_(1).jpg]
149.jpg
[/URL]

More new parts skis pouring in these dayz... 99 gsxl, 98 gtxl 2, 99 gtxl, 97 gtx 3... Good 951 motor, 787's, and white & yellow 580

just in 99 spx race ski part out
list of parts:
Buckshot Carbs
buckshot intake
westcoast head
prop skat trak (?? pitch to come)
umi steering
beach house
black Hood spx
black HUMP seat mint
westcoast trim tabs
spec pipe rec chamber with filter/ solenoid

Motor seems to be OEM replacement long block in low hour condition. Sounds strong had even compression of 180psi with the wc head

YouTube video of motor running LINK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siT2VzsTmkg

Thanks
Jess
813 363 9074
jess@westsidepowersports.com

OEM long block motors in stock:

two 155hp 4tec motors (longblock) 50hrs
three 787 all painted bolts
two 717 white and gray
one 580 white
one 580 yellow

All have good compression and I guarantee it to have good compression when delivered to your door. I ship motors all the time so they will show up in one piece.
Thanks
Jess
813 363 9074

95 HX race partout... FYI all plastic parts have been painted so most everything body wise is ugly...
Motor is a fully rebuilt motor never installed...

parts list:

UMI steering full has a little paint over spray but looks nice... PLEASE NO LOWBALLS I KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH
ADA HEAD (NOT SURE PSI OR CC YET)
SKAT TRAK PROP (NO PITCH YET)
JET DYNAMICS INTAKE GRATE
SPEC PIPE FISH ENGINEERED ONE WITH REV AND WATER INJECTION
Carbs not sure mm or brand as of yet..
Rossier intake
SPonsons: very rare type comes with a 4 foot bar for adjustment

Pm or Call
Thanks
Jess
813 363 9074

In need of 787 bottom end and head. My 96 gtx ate a ring and piston and messed up the head. Was told I need to replace the crank, so id rather just get a good bottom.end

Back