need to buy an impeller

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
oem or aftermarket

be careful what you buy. 16/23 means different things to different impellers. if you have 2 engines than you should match them, both brand type and pitch. The prefered impeller for the boats seems to be the SkatTrak Swirl impeller. if you go to there web site you can get the correct pitch. I have one and love it. lost a few mph on the top but the take off is well worth it.

seadoo impeller..

I have a stock impeller off of a 96 speedster... if that helps ya looks brand new

His speedster has the 787 in it. I also took out the stock impeller (in perfect shape if you want it) and put in the SkatTrak Swirl, and also LOVE it!!! Best modification I did to the boat. Period. Hops right out of the hole and I only lost 1 mph as per GPS.

I am not sure the pitch, but i think it is 16/22. I called Dave at Impros and he set me up right.

how much for that stocker? We want to make sure it doesn't spin another impeller after 5 trips out before spending $$$ on a skat swirl.

Did I mention that handling charges will be around a hundred bucks :reddevil:

Naw, just kidding...:hat:

Back