Need Help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

ronald1203

Hi,

My name is Ron and I'm from the GTA area, Canada> I'm just new in the sport and would like to seek advice for those riders out there who's well experienced in Seadoo's. I haven't riden my boat (Seadoo 1994 GTX) yet as I'm scared I might blow up my engine or damage something.

Can somebody be kind enough to shed light on the things I wanted to clarify?

* what ype of gas should I use to run this work horse - will it be fine to use the lowest octane say 81 regular or should I use 91 octane leaded or unleaded?

*I bought Amsoil Dominator for the fuel mixture, is this a good oil to use? Somebody mentioned filling the oil reservoir with oil for autolube then mix one ounce of oil per gallon of gas in the gas tank to have protection in case the oil pump fails, is this advisable?

*What other oil should I look for in the craft that needs to be checked aside from the fuel and oil mixture?

Thanks in advance :cheers:

Answer

Hey bud... Running pump gas 91 is good. No worries at all.
Being a 2 stroke amsoil is the way to go for sure, do you know what
was used for oil before in the machine.
A little in the gas won't hurt, it will just make it richer.
What area you ride in?

Rain

Hey bud....it's going to rain... Well it's in the forcast.
A good place to go is frenchmans bay.

Frenchmans bay

the area I mentioned is in Pickering by the nuclear plant. There is no cost to lanch there either. Very good place to ride without the distance of driving.
Tuesday is going to be nice for a ride

Back