Need help With brand new unit never made it out of the boat ramp no help from Sea-Doo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having problems I have brand new Sea-Doos with the IDF I drove 2000 miles and bought two brand new units Paid over $40,000 got them back put them in the water and never made it out of the boat ramp I was told that it was a known problem with the IDF units they’ve had my Unit for over a month and have horrible communication the dealer tells me there’s nothing they can do they won’t refund my money it ruined my memorial day weekend with the kids because we rented a place on the river don’t know what else to do with these people never had such a horrible customer service

2021 Sea-Doo fish Pro IDF is on this and the luxury model basically if you suck something up you hit the button it turns The prop backwards and blows it back out the way it came in They knew this problem existed in 2020 and had a memo out on it there is a vibration or rather a harmonics problem in the system for people that drive normal So if you cruise around between three and 4000 RPMs the vibration causes the shaft to separate leaving you in neutral their first repair is to fix the shaft and overfill the system with oil to absorb some of the harmonics so if you cruise around between three and 4000 RPMs the vibration causes the shaft And the Gear to separate leaving you in neutral the second memo hit Monday so now they’re replacing the whole unit with upgraded parts the problem is the parts have to be made all this information is coming directly from the dealer he feels really bad but he’s a 2000 mile trip away and Sea-Doo is basically telling me that they’ll get to it when they get to it and they really don’t give a shit about the money I spent And the reality is I am out of a brand new bike that I’ve never even gotten to Ride until next year Just don’t know if anybody else is having these problems out of Sea-Doo or even what to do about it it just sucks that you work hard and you spend your money if a company that doesn’t give a shit about you or your family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back