When to get the best deal on a new Sea-Doo?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.Rigor

Hello, everyone. I'm new to PWC's and was interested in buying a new Sea Doo. I vacationed recently, rented a SEA-Doo GTI and had an absolute blast. Ive wanted to own a watercraft for many years, I just never pulled the trigger on one. I decided to live a little and have made the decision to buy one.

I was initially interested in the Spark, but they are very scarce in my area. Then I decided that I wanted something with more power, something I wouldn't be unsatisfied with a year from now. I currently have my eyes on the 2017 GTR-X 230 at my local PWC dealership. I was wondering, since it's so late in the season, if I should just wait and pick one up in the fall when they want to clear out this years models in preparation for next years models. I know I'm risking it being sold to someone else before that happens, but I really want the best deal possible. The dealer knocked off $400 and told me about the $500/extended warranty that's currently being offered. But, I have a feeling I could save even more money if I wait till the end of the season. But on the other hand, I'd love to be able to take it out for a ride before the fall...

What's the best move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back