Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamba56

Hello!
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and help if you have any advice.

I have a 2003 Seadoo GTX 4TEC. It runs and handles great except for the steering is a little stiff due to the steering line being frayed inside of the cabling, I've been told. Any advice on that would be great.

My main issue however is that the Start/stop button on it has trouble being pushed in... like it's jammed up pretty good and is hard to stop or start the engine when you press it. I've tried spraying some CLP oil in it in order to loosen up any gunk that's been built up but that doesn't really work that well. Other than replacing the entire thing, I am at a loss at what to do further. I also could use some steps in order to even remove it and maybe clean it up once it's taken off the handle bar?

I've attached a picture of one assembly that I found on Ebay for y'all to reference what I am talking about. It is the red stop/start button and just doesn't have any give to it when it is pressed.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190506-202511_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190506-202511_eBay.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back