Need an alignment, anyone in or near Atlanta, GA?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

trexbob

Looking to see if anyone is near Atlanta, GA that might be willing to lend me an alignment tool for the 787 (I have a Challenger), or do an alignment for me...? Just thought I'd check on here before I shell out $150+shipping for the SBT tool.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
well hopefully you will find someone local, but the SBT alignment tool is great to have as the alignment should be checked at least once a year when your servicing the pump. engine mounts sag over time, replacements mounts will restore the height but that will need a new alignment as well...

don`t forget to get shims so you have them on hand if you need them... all a part of owning a boat.

I`m glad I have one, it`s paid for itself for the many times I`ve used it on our boat, and will be doing it again soon...

good luck...

Yes, I agree completely, it's a well made tool and worth the money. Here's a way to save a little money, order the tool from watercraft super store, it's the same company as SBT, WCSS offers free shipping on orders over $75.00.

Also you can "rent" to tool, if you return it before 30 days you get $75.00 back, but you'll have to pay shipping, it's a better deal just to buy it.

Lou

I am, kind of.

What part of Atlanta?

I have seen them used for $75.

Last edited by a moderator:
grinditout - unfortunately I'm up in Marietta... but I appreciate the offer. Have you seen any used lately...? I checked craigslist and ebay and no dice.

I guess I should just bite the bullet and get one. I am hoping I don't have to be aligning the engine every season, but who knows, right? Thanks for the tip LouDoo! Will definitely look on WCSS.

I just bit the bullet and ordered one today... It's really the last thing I need to get my boat on the water (knocks on wood). Now if only this snow/ice storm would go away!

Well, Bob let's hope this stuff just passes over. Gives me some time to work on the doo, as my work startup has been delayed. Let us know how the tool works out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, welcome to the club, we got back from vacation over two weeks ago, and I still haven't seen the grass. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back