Need a Title, Try This

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCabralFamily

I recently purchased a 97 GSI for $100, and put another $150 into it and runs like a champ. I purchased without a title, but once I had it running cheap I decided to get the title. Went to a company at www.getnewtitle.com and they had my new paperwork in my name in just 3 weeks. I went with the full service for convenience but they have a "self title" option as well. Worked great

Ha.... I called the state with the VIN number and they won't give me the name of the person that last registered the ski. That's all I need to register the ski. I don't see why all this stuff is secret. Most people are very helpful especially in the south. I just don't buy skis without paperwork. It's bad enough trying to register them "with" paperwork. LOL

Same here in California. It is a privacy issue that the state can't give you any info on the last known owner. You can fill out a form to petition the state for the information but the manager of the local DMV office said in 20 years she has never seen them approve it. If you know anyone that is in law enforcement they can run the HIN or VIN and get the last owners info if they suspect it's needed, wink wink.

Wow, Wisconsin is allot more lenient about pwc registration and previous owner info. WI doesn't title pwc, just registration. Can all be done online, and the WI DNR website will give the previous owners info if you enter the reg #.

WE don't need the title in Louisiana but we need a trail to the last person that registered the ski and the documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back