Need a new barring

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

b15philly

Need a new Bearing

Had a bearing blow out today after hitting a huge pot hole coming home from the lake today. My question is what size do I need to buy, its a 8" wheel and its a bandit jet ski trailer, I would like to get the barring buddies. Any help would be greatly appreciated on ware to buy and what is the best out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
sell the lil trailer... and buy a zeiman, you'll never be happier!!! but if you dont, take the bearing/race down to your local trailer shop or a harbor freight, and they'll get it sized up for you

Small trailers can use a few different axles. Chances are that it uses a 1-1/6" bearing kit. (1.98 od) but, some axles are 3/4" ID or 1" ID. Unfortunatly... unless someone can chime in that owns a Bandit trailer... you will just have to take one side apart, and measure it.

If I did destroy the spindle and need to replace the axle do you think it is worth fixing, or should I just invest in a bigger trailer. The dealership near me has a few Karvan trailers with 12" rims brand new for $625.00. I do alot of trailering probly around 3,000 miles per season.

invest, if you plan on keepin the shi for a while... totaly worth it, and take care of it trailers hold their value

yae yae got's the zieman? with 14'zzz homie thing mobs down the road just drove it to tx and back didnt even feel it back there!!!

Well im close to deal on a 2006 SINGLE AXLE YACHT CLUB with 13" wheels in mint condition. He just had it professional painted jet black and it looks prety sick. Any comments on Yach club trailers?

Careful with the repainting. It sometimes hides rust, but if professionally done probably OK. Best buy galvanized. Hope never dunked in salt water.
Ensure Bearing Buddy or equivalent is right size and fully installed. I had one fall off and lost on the the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a yacht club trailer. works great for me. its never really done anything 2 piss me off. but then again i havent really had any other watercraft trailers to compare it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back