NASCAR'S last race this weekend!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomkarl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Yea, and I got tickets....ye ha ....I guess all the post from all the good people on the forum will have to be back logged till I get back to read them on Tuesday. I'll be sitting across from pit road exit in the 2nd row, by turn #2 I'll wave when the camera sweeps by. I'll be wearing my yellow seadoo cap and a (special made) seadooforum.com t shirt. I'll bet nobody else will have one! I even got pit passes to go in the pit and rub elbows with the top racers.
I'm gonna try and get a picture with one of the drivers wearing a seadoo cap...wish me luck. Now that would be a Kodak moment.
Homestead, Florida will be buzzing all weekend. Me and 4 friends are staying in a 38' camper, all decked out for the races. These tickets were purchased like a year and 1/2 ago, and I can't wait. So I guess I catch ya all later on Tuesday....chow:)
Karl

Engine?

Just don't bring home one of those Nascar 600hp engines and try and put it in your Challenger..................it won't work!..
Have a good time:cheers:

Have a good day Karl.
Sounds like you had it planned for a while.
Looking forward to those photo's :hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back